Friday 20 July 2007

My First Swap

Okay...it was inevitable that I was going to join in some on line knitting activity. So here it is .... a Hogwarts Sock Swap. Feel free to check it all out (any maybe even join) at http://hogwarts-sock-swap-two.blogspot.com/
Sign-ups started on July 14 th....last I checked there was no room left in the first year class but they still had room in year 2.


Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor

2. Shoe size? 9 ladies

3. Foot Length? 9 3/4 inches

4. Foot Circumference? 9 3/4 inches

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a.SRK 2mm 6 inches
b.SRK 2.5mm 6 inches
c.Inox express 1.75 mm 8inches

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
any bamboo or coated metal needles 2 or 2.5 mm 6 inches

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? N/A

8. Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals?
I have no allergies but my knitting will be exposed to pets (dog and bunnies)

9. Are you an international participant (outside US)? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
I live outside the US and don't mind where my Sock Pal lives.

Okay there you have it.....personal info galore.....So now that I've publicly declared my foot size I wonder if a sock fairy will come........

There you have it.......until next time
Yours in Yarn
The Fibreholic

No comments: