Tuesday 24 July 2007

I just shake my head....

Okay....so it is nice to know how smart you are, but the teen is taking it far too seriously. She is on the net every chance she gets taking IQ tests. She has discovered that she is 20% smarter than a 5th grader. She's going into grade 9 in September.

ME: I wouldn't go bragging about being 20% smarter than a 5th grader....
DD: totally ignores the comment as she is busy completing another IQ test.

And we all know that because the tests are on the net they must be highly scientific and accurate.

In other news.....
I am taking said teen to see Harry Potter tonight. She is currently reading book 7 in between doing her hair and taking IQ tests. I saw the last movie on my own and I realized something about myself...knitting is in my blood.

When you get to a part of the movie where they show close ups of the scarves and you find yourself counting the rows in the stripes......you discover that your brain is wired differently.

Take from that what you will and analyse me is what ever way seems best to you.....I care not.... just don't try to take my knitting from me.

Until next time
Yours in Yarn
The Fibreholic

1 comment:

Ambaa said...

There are so many awesome scarves, hats, sweaters, and vests in the Harry Potter movies.