Friday 25 April 2008

How to ruin a bad day

I was having a really rotten, no good, bad day this week. But just when I thought that the day couldn't get any worse, I came home to find a parcel notice waiting for me. BAD DAY GONE!!!!!!!! The only thing that I was expecting was my crazy sock contest prize.

POUT!!!! I got home too late. The post office is closed.

I headed to the post office first thing the next morning. I will admit that it took every ounce of self control not to rip open the parcel right then and there. But I was good, and waited until I got home so I could properly document the occasion.






There is nothing like a box filled with knitting goodies to make my day. My prize included a book light, wool wash, stitch markers, a sock it to me sock chart, two samples of gloves in a bottle and a skein of Seacoast Handpainted sock yarn.

SIGH......

Is is strange that I wore the skein of sock yarn around my neck for most of the day?????

Until next time
Yours in Yarn,
The Fibreholic

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ohhhhh, that is wonderful. I love that yarn. Can't wait to see the socks you make. I love the little stitch markers also Heidi wants to put beads on some of my markers. We didn't get that far yet. Happy stitching.
Nancy