Monday 14 April 2008

And the Winner is....

Drum roll please......

Deluxe Yarns emailed me this morning and asked for my address. They told me to expect my prize in the mail and that the photos of the winning socks were on there blog.

This is me, hyperventalating.

I checked out their blog.

This is me, doing the happy dance and squealing with delight.

My crazy socks came in first place.

So without further ado here is photographic evidence of how truly crazy I really am:




Thanks Mad Mad for the idea. Next time I'll try to outsource the weaving in of the ends but I don't think that I know anyone, besides myself, who is that crazy.

Until next time
Yours in Yarn,
The Fibreholic

7 comments:

Susan said...

Squee!!! I LOVE those socks!!! Well done, you!!!

Georgie said...

Oh, yay you! *round of applause with jumping up and down* Well done! looking forward to seeing the goodies!

Denise said...

Oh congratulations!!! You deserved to win!!! Hurrah!!!

Lisa said...

Those are awesome! congratulations!

Kathy said...

Wow, those are some socks. I think I'm going to have to start making more socks so I'll have more leftovers so I can make me a cool pair of socks. (There may be something wrong with that logic, but darned if I can figure it out.) Congratulations!

Nancy said...

I am in Holland now, but I had to see if you had a new entry. Yeah, but i never doubted that you would win. Great job. What is your prize, did they tell you?

MadMad said...

Yay, you! OF COURSE you won! Did you think I had bad taste or something?! No way! They are too fab not to win!