- It's really, really big.
- Ontario is huge. Ontario is at least two days' worth of driving on its own.
- Canada's terrain is varied and gorgeous. From Cape Breton Island to Prince Edward Island to the Canadian Shield (a very old mountain range that in its day was taller than the Rockies) to north of Superior to the Prairies to the Rockies to Vancouver Island and back again, it's just stunning.
- Canada seems to have this thing for putting very large...well, things into the middle of town. You'll see what I mean.
Here are a few of the large.....things that I have either visited, gone to the town/city for other reasons and had no choice but to see these things (because they were so big) or driven bye them along the highway.
- A giant lobster in Shediac, New Brunswick
- A UFO landing pad in St. Paul's, Alberta...(yes you read that correctly)
- A giant magnet outside of Moncton, New Brunswick
- Vilna mushrooms in Vilna, Alberta (question is which was named first?)
- A giant Pryogy in Glendon, Alberta
You'll get to see just how quirky we Canadians really are.
Until Next Time
Yours in Yarn,