Wednesday 12 December 2007

Finally an end to the Montanas mess

Yes....we're back to that. Here is what has been happening between myself and that restaurant over the past month.

Nov. 7th-DH and I decide to try Montanas Cookhouse for the first time. Very rude staff and substandard food. Read all the details here.

Nov. 11th- Fill out the online feedback questionnaire and tell them what happened.

Nov. 12th- Get a call from the manager of that location. She apologizes and tells me that she would like to send me a give-X (gift card) as compensation. That would be fine with me. I give her my address and prepare to write a blog post on how promptly and efficiently this woman took care of the situation.

Nov. 26th- Nothing has arrived in the mail from Montanas. I call the restaurant. The manager says they are backed up, they just got the give-Xs in last Friday and it'll be mail out that week. She does write a letter apologizing once again and hopes the card will get me back into the restaurant.

Nov. 30th- Still nothing. I call the customer service at the head office and tell them.

Dec. 7th - The card and letter are sent.

Dec. 11th - My compensation arrived. It was bad enough having a birthday celebration ruined by rude staff and being put off by the manager, but a measly $25 gift card after all that is nothing more than a slap in the face.

The least I was hoping for was enough for a meal for two. Guess my good opinion isn't even worth that.

Until next time
Yours in Yarn,
The Fibreholic

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This sounds a place to avoid for sure. I hope a lot of people in your area read your blog and see what they are like.
What are you knitting now? I am making my Great Grandaughter a sweater out of my head. I hope it turns out. I have the back and front done so far. Now I am starting on sleeves, then inventing a collar. lol. Wish me luck.