Monday 29 October 2007

Your weekly bunny fix

This is what you've all come to expect on a Monday morning. A glimpse into my world of baby bunnies. There are two weeks old. About half have their eyes open and ears up. My kids are anxiously waiting till they can hold them which won't be for a couple more days. A couple of the babies are already finding their own way out of the nesting box.If you can handle even more cuteness, here's a group shot. In case any of you were wondering, they are as soft as silk. Tinkingbell, "put down the shears now!". They aren't ready for that.Until next time
Yours in Yarn,
The Fibreholic

8 comments:

Kristen said...

How precious! OH they are just adorable!

Nancy said...

OH my, they are soooo cute. Do you have your own yarn shop? I just started reading your blog not long ago, so I am not sure.
Nancy

Kathy said...

Awwwww. They're cuter every week.

I just got a catalog from Heifer International and one of the things that they donate is Angora rabbits. There's a cute little picture showing how in one year, 3 rabbits can turn into 72 rabbits. Perhaps it's time to look into bunny chastity belts?

Denise said...

Oh noes! TOO CUTE! *explodes*

Georgie said...

So sweet! I love that youve got 2 different colours. Thanks for the update, its like being part of the family!

TinkingBell said...

Aaaawwww@ They are just beautiful - and so soft and fuzzy and sooo cute!!! (when can we shear them?) - Actually, I'd just put one on my shoulder and snuggle into it!! Yes, as is - small warm cuddly and wriggly!

Lisa said...

Maybe time to send a picture to cuteoveroad.com? They are very very adorable!

MadMad said...

Wow! Look how fast they grow! Holy mackerel!