- The Client wants me to do a cardi with simple moss stitch, knit in the stitch below and a very basic cable. Not a problem, I could probably knit this thing in my sleep.
- The Client wants me to re knit this item. She has frogged it and rolled the wool into balls. No problem here either. I wind it into skeins, wash, blah blah blah and the wool is ready to go.
- The Client hands me the pattern. It isn't written in English. Not a big problem, I've spent the last 18 months translating patterns into English.
- The Client is leaving the country at the end of the month and would like to wear the cardi a couple of times before she goes. Not a huge problem. If I don't knit anything of mine, I should have it done in plenty of time.
- The Client has me knitting with a wool that no longer exists. The company that made the wool also no longer exists. So if I run out.....There would be a MAJOR problem.
Date of Note
Today is DH's birthday. He gets older and I remain 29...how do I manage that?????
Until next time
Yours in Yarn,