Tuesday 25 September 2007

Waste Not.... Want Not

DS (on the basement stairs): Daddy, I have have your beer.

DH (in the basement): Well, go put it back.

DS: There's still some left.

DH: Put the bottle back on the counter.

DS: There's some left and I don't want you to waste it so I thought that I would bring down to you.

DH: Ahhh.....thanks.....put it back and I'll finish it later.

DS: Okay....


I'm having severe deja vu. Only the roles are reverse and it involves a glass of milk
.

In other news

Did you mark down Sept. 24th in your calendar? Honestly, I totally forgot about it until this afternoon. Mine went by without incident but perhaps crazy man with sign was referring to something happened on a previous Sept 24th.

Like the birth of :

1936 - Jim Henson, American puppeteer (d. 1990)

1948 - Phil Hartman, Canadian actor (d. 1998)

1962 - Nia Vardalos, Canadian actress


Just to name a few......... Now before this post goes even further over the edge....

Until next time

Yours in Yarn,

The Fibreholic

No comments: