Friday 9 May 2008

Top Secret Knitting

.........Or the arrival of Cone head. This is Moro, my Great White Pyrenees. She is not happy for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, the cone around her head. I doubt that she could care less about the loss of her ovaries and uterus. The cone is to keep her from licking herself and removing the stitches. Doesn't she look PATHETIC? Actually I haven't seen a dog that didn't look depressed while wearing a cone.

I just can't come to terms with the fact that dogs are somewhat vane.

Hmmmm actually she looks kind of stoned in this picture, doesn't she?



Now for the knitting. I really wish that I could show pictures. I really don't have a problem showing off my skill but these are presents for people who read my blog and I want to keep the pressies a surprise. But let's just say that I have 1 1/2 more FO's under my belt at the last count.

I suppose that a 1/2 FO is really more a UFO. However since I am actively working on it, it is a WIP. Really...Honest....I am constantly working on it.......I wouldn't lie about something like this...too much.

Until next time
Yours in Yarn,
The Fibreholic

No comments: