Georgie tagged me with a seven things about me meme. But it just can't be any seven things, these have to be seven "interesting" or "weird" things. So in no particular order.....
(1) I am deathly afraid of snakes. Sweaty palms, dry mouth, heart palpitations......I get them all.
(2) Last Spring I fell in love with travel. I love the whole idea of travel, the excitement, the adventure, seeing new places, meeting new people. It has consumed my life to the point that I'm stock piling my money, for a year, so that I can spend two years in school to get the certification to get into the travel business.
(3) I eat strange things between slices of bread. My kids call them the "pregnant" sandwiches. According to them, only a pregnant woman would eat them.
(4) I like sleeping in a cold room. While I am warm and comfy under the blankets, I like the air temperature around me to be much cooler. I'd open the window a crack in the winter if DH would let me.
(5) When I was a kid, I liked to play with matches. I wouldn't light things on fire. I would sit on my front steps, at night, and light matches.
(6) I have a very strong gag reflex. It is so strong and so quick, that to this day I can't believe that I was ever able to change a diaper. This gag reflex does get me out of picking up after the dog, so it can't be all that bad.
(7) The first tune that I learnt on the ukulele, about 25+ years ago, was a song about Titanic. I still remember the words to this song....oh great...now I'll be singing that silly song all day now.
That's enough weirdness for now. I'm suppose to tag people now. I'll leave it up to anyone who would like join me in publicly declaring of their weirdness.
Until next time
Yours in Yarn,