Wednesday 21 May 2014

Old habits die hard

I'm beginning to think that it is impossible for me to knit justone  pair of socks at a time. I really don't think I can do it. The gorgeous and yummy sock yarn calls out to me like the sirens of ancient times. That is not enough to get me to cast on yet another pair of socks. What gets me every time is the pitiful cry of poor naked DPN's shivering from the cold. Can't have that! Clearly they've figured out how effective the guilt angle works as they get me every time. I think they've been talking to my kids.


If this was a dinosaur, I'd have to call it a riposaurus. I've ripped back twice now and am hoping third time is a charm.













What can I say,  but sometimes a gal just needs bright and sunny.













These ones are for someone I call Mr. Amazing.













These socks will be my will be a sight to behold when finished. They are for my DD #2, who is now a teen and a giant fan of Dr. Who. She is looking forward to her Tardis socks.













Last and certainly not least, I present a second sock. The first sock of the pair seems to be missing and I am royally freaking out mildly concerned. I knew where is was but not where it is. I really don't want to think about the possibility of the first sock not turning up. One can only handle so much tragedy in a life time.












So there you have it....my to do list.

Until next time
Yours in Yarn,
The Fibreholic

No comments: