Monday 14 July 2008

I dare you not to laugh

A joke about flowers.

Grandma was visiting her family and having a lovely time. One morning while she was in the kitchen, her 19 year old grand daughter entered the room. The grand daughter was wearing a see-thru blouse and no bra.

"My dear," says Grandma, who is more than just a little shocked, "You're not going out like that are you?"

"Of course, Grandma, I want to show off my flower buds"

The next morning, the grand daughter goes into the kitchen and finds Grandma there. Grandma is wearing a see-thru blouse and no bra.

"Grandma," the grand daughter exclaims, with a look of horror on her face," You're not going out like that are you?"

"Of course dear, I want to show off my hanging baskets."

Until the next time
Yours in Yarn,
The Fibreholic

5 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL now, that is one gutsy Gramma.
Nancy

m1k1 said...

When my grandma told me this joke, her version ended with the granny wearing a see through skirt, to show off her dried floral arrangement.

MadMad said...

Hahahaha! Though I'd be too scared of people passing out...

Nancy said...

Please come visit my blog today, I have given you an award.
Nancy

Denise said...

LOL! Nothing I can say to top that!