Thursday 31 July 2008

For those who know me

DH and I were at the movies a few weeks ago. There I was minding my own business watching the trailers, when what appears on the screen.

A trailer......for the movie: Australia.

DH: What do you think that it would take to keep you from seeing that movie?

Funny man!!

My only hope is that the movie and the accompanying tourism ad campaign don't make people flock to Australia to the point that prices skyrocket to the point that I'll never be able to afford to return.


In other movie news

Here's a movie for Jejune.
Beverly Hills Chihuahua


Until next time
Yours in Yarn,
The Fibreholic

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Well, I am sure not a movie buff.
I like very few. I do buy some but they have to be my favorites.
Nancy

Georgie said...

Nah, after the Lara Bingle "where the bloody hell are you" tourism campaign, its going to take about a decade for the Australian toruism industry to recover.

MadMad said...

I saw that trailer, too! (Both, actually...) and can't wait to see it! (Not both, actually... although my kids want to see the chihuahua one.)

TinkingBell said...

Love the 3 degrees story - and the joke about the flowers - good thin I had no coffeee to snort!