- walk-in closets hold a lot of stuff.
- I put a lot of stuff in my closet.
So while I was in there, hiding, I decided to tidy up a bit. I discovered that:
- my closet really holds a lot of stuff.
- if I organize some things and get rid of others, my closet will hold more stuff.
- if I organize it all and find other places for some things I will actually have a nice place to sit and knit as I cower and hide from my children during the summer holidays.
In my initial survey of this hidden hideaway I discovered this:
It is a hexagon from the Mountain Laurel Crib Counterpane. It's been a UFO since I bought the yarn almost six years ago. I knew that my friend was going to have another baby so I wanted to knit something special. Since time flies when you have so many projects on the go......let's just say.......that baby will be 5 years old this August. (Stop laughing.....all of you)
This project really deserves to see the light of day so I'm determined to finish it.....(I mean it, stop laughing). Wish me luck!
Until next time
Yours in Yarn,